Monday, May 10, 2010

Plug and Play eMail Marketing System


I've recently made great strides growing my business with the help of an amazing email marketing service called GetResponse, and I think you could benefit from it as well. Don't worry - you don't have to be a computer geek or marketing guru. It was easy and fun to use from day one, and now with the new release tools, I have even more reasons to like it!
But let me start at the beginning. Building a contact list was my biggest hurdle. With GetResponse, all I had to do was use the easy Forms Wizard to customize a sign-up form for my website. Within days, GetResponse was adding dozens, sometimes hundreds of new subscribers to my mailing list, resulting in thousands of dollars in sales! How did I turn these contacts into customers?
First of all I used the GetResponse autoresponder feature to communicate with my new subscribers. It's a great tool that lets me to follow up automatically, either as part of a drip marketing campaign, or to promote special offers and events. I also use it to send out monthly newsletters full of useful articles and product tips. The newsletter is really popular and has helped me build trusting relationships with my subscribers - and that means more website visitors, more referrals, and more sales!
But don't get me wrong…it's not always automatic! Nowadays you need to go the extra mile to stand out from the crowd. GetResponse is loaded with media-rich features to increase open and click-through rates and get people to act. For example, in my first week of using email marketing, I used GetResponse Multimedia Studio to produce a short product demo. I had no idea it would make such a difference! It seems everyone wants to see and hear about my product, rather than read about it. And it was so easy! Using my laptop, a webcam, and GetResponse Multimedia Studio, I recorded and embedded a product demo directly from my account and tripled my campaign sales!
So I was off to a great start! But everyone knows that consumer tastes and markets change all the time, so I soon realized that I had to find a way to "plug in" to those changes. I didn't have the time or the money to invest in research, so what to do? Problem solved! I can use the free GetResponse survey tool as often as I want – and it doesn't cost me a dime extra. No more guessing...and customers love it!
Speaking of "plugging in", I'm a huge fan of social media, and I'm not the only one. Thanks to GetResponse's easy integration, I can instantly publish blog updates and links to my latest broadcast on Twitter! And I recently added a sign-up form to my FaceBook profile. Getting in the middle of the social media buzz is a snap with GetResponse!
You've heard a little about my email marketing success. If you're looking for Affordable, Media-Rich Email Marketing Solutions, I strongly recommend GetResponse!

No comments:

Post a Comment